We are seeking a dynamic Senior Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join our team and build up our marketing from scratch. In this new role you will be responsible for all the marketing activities to grow our market share and revenue. The ideal candidate (m/f/d) is an experienced marketing generalist (m/f/d) with a strategic mind combined with a hands-on attitude. The position is located in our Berlin office and you will report directly to our Founder & Managing Director.
- Develop and manage a structured demand/lead generation marketing strategy across all channels (Paid, CRM, Content, Social Media, and many more).
- Implement a state of the art marketing tool setup.
- Drive brand awareness and reflect a positive image to the outside world.
- Collaborate with lawyers and partners to ensure a high level of client satisfaction and engagement.
- Stay updated on industry trends, startups, and potential client needs to shape our overall marketing strategy.
- Demonstrated B2B marketing experience delivering outstanding results preferably within a startup (law firm or legal services connection is a plus).
- Generalist (m/f/d) who can set up all marketing channels and manage external service providers in a day-to-day business.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ideally at least first experience with HubSpot.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in German and English.
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving abilities and hands-on mentality.
- Ability to execute, focussed and goal oriented.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- 30 days holiday per year.
- A modern and open mindset.
- A very family-friendly working environment - we cooperate with pme Familienservice and encourage job sharing where possible.
- Diverse and inclusive work environment - we value different personalities, skills and backgrounds.
- Support for a work-life-balance - we work with a partner for mental health at work.