Research Assistant - Berlin
Our aim is to make a lasting difference to the legal profession by creating a highly professional yet humane working environment. How do we achieve this? With exceptional people and teamwork. Curious? Then join us on our journey to become the leading law firm for entrepreneurs and investors in the tech sector.
Dive into the legal day-to-day business and legal tech
- support the development and digitalization of our knowledge management
- research on venture capital, corporate, tax, IP/IT/Data Protection and labour law issues
Who we are looking for
- Personalities (First or Second State Examination or a comparable international degree) with excellent performance and, in particular, great abilities in logical thinking
- Those interested in legal tech and who have an interest in the venture capital world
- People who work preferably 3 days (24 hrs) per week
- As we are a values-based organization, you should be aligned with our company values and not be afraid to speak up and take part in open and challenging discussions.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Competitive compensation package
- You will be working with a team of lawyers, product developers and software engineers
- A modern and open mindset
- Diverse and inclusive work environment - we value different personalities, skills and backgrounds
We look forward to your appliation!