Our aim is to make a lasting difference to the legal profession by creating a highly professional yet humane working environment. How do we achieve this? With exceptional people and teamwork. Curious? Then join us on our journey to become the leading law firm for entrepreneurs and investors in the tech sector.
What you are responsible for
- Preparation of tax returns, tax calculations and tax balance sheets for companies of various legal forms and/or private individuals.
- Examination of tax assessment notices, compliance with VAT reporting obligations, filing of appeals and responding to enquiries from the tax authorities
- Comprehensive audit, accounting and booking of all financial, rental and property accounting transactions, as well as payment processing.
- Assistance with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB).
Who we are looking for
- Completed commercial training as a tax clerk (m/f/d), preferably with further training as a tax specialist (m/f/d) or financial specialist (m/f/d) or a degree with a focus on accounting/tax.
- At least initial professional experience in the field of tax/finance, ideally with experience in a tax/audit firm
- Confident use of financial accounting software (preferably Datev) and experienced use of MS Office programmes, especially Excel
- Proactive, structured and independent working style combined with strong analytical and communication skills
- High degree of conscientiousness, reliability, commitment and a pragmatic approach to work
- Very good knowledge of German and good written and spoken English
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- A competitive remuneration package
- The opportunity to develop - learn from a team of experienced and high calibre lawyers and be part of exciting practice cases
- A modern and open mindset
- A diverse and inclusive working environment - we value different personalities, skills and backgrounds.
We look forward to your portfolio!